< Back to current issue of Immigrant's Weekly
Letters To Weekly Editor Policy
- We welcome your letters related to immigration law. We do not usually respond to letters to the Editor, unless the letter concerns logistical issues or brings up a factual error that we have committed. Immigrant's Weekly's silence in response to a particular letter or issue does not imply consent. We are proud to be a forum for communication on immigration law issues. We publish letters seeking solutions to specific cases from our readers and invite immigration law practitioners to respond, ultimately creating a community for exchange of immigration law information.
- We are not biased for or against any letter based on the author's opinion. We will not publish certain letters including those with personal attacks, barnyard language, etc.
- We will accept letters signed with any name, including pen names. However, we also accept anonymous letters, and withhold names of senders when requested.
- In the interests of readability, we request our correspondents to write within the limit of 300 words, lengthier contributions may be excerpted. Links (external and internal) are also omitted.
- Letters have to be individually addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for publication, mass mailing list emails will not ordinarily qualify for publication.
We welcome readers to share their opinion by writing to email@example.com.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM