Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
PERM Practice Tips
Session 2 held on December 18, 2008
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Mark D. Koestler
- January 25, 1993 letter from Edward H. Skerrett (posted on InfoNet on 3/10/93) and published in the 4/93 AILA monthly mailing - regarding changing employers after approval of I-140 EB-1(1) but before adjustment of status
- May 4, 2004 Memo from William Yates on determination of ability to pay
- "Function Manager Petitions - Ad Hoc Tests and Legal Authorities" by Michael Ryvin and Ronald Wada 13 Bender's Immig. Bulletin 673 (June 1, 2008)
- January 27, 1999 Thomas Simmons letter on New Business Ls - published in March 1999 AILA monthly mailing (p 239-240)
- September 12, 2006 Memo from Michael Aytes attaching revisions to Adjudicator's Field Manual
From Lori Melton
- Memo from Michael Aytes, June 6, 2006 - Guidance on the Requirement of a “Permanent Offer of Employment” for Outstanding Professors or Researchers AILA Doc. No. 06060860
- AAO Decision regarding the research Matter of ______, WAC-99-016-52605 (AAO Feb. 6, 2001)
- AAO Decision discussing awards and grants Matter of _____, LIN-06-210-52939 (AAO Jan. 18, 2008)
AAO Decision discussing awards in the context of scholarships, in-house company awards and patents Matter of _____, LIN-067-52301 (AAO Mar. 31, 2008)
- EB-2 Progressively Responsible memo mentioned can be found at AILA Doc. No. 00070371 or at 65 Fed. Reg. 128, 41093 (2000).
From Mark Murov
- EB statute is Immigration and Nationality Act 203(b)(2) A, B and C.
- Immigrant visa petition regs on the degree requirement are at 8 CRF 204.5(k), and at (3) are the two alternative requirements, both of which require an actual, specific degree, and in the case of a Bachelor’s, also 5 years of progressive experience, which must be post Baccalaureate.
- H-1B equivalency regs, by contrast, are at 8 CRF 214.2(h)(4)(iii)(D).
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM