Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
""All in the Family" - Current Issues in Family-Based Immigration"
Part 3 held on January 8, 2004
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Arthur Zabenko
From Angela Bean
1. Adoption Cases
2. former Section 321 Cases
- Matter of Marquez, 20 I&N Dec. 160 (BIA 1990)
- Matter of Cuello, 20 I&N Dec. 94 (BIA 1994)
- Matter of Repuyana, 19 I&N Dec. 119 (BIA 1984)
- Matter of Cho,16 I&N Dec. 188 (BIA 1977)
- Wedderburn v. INS, 215 F. 3d 795 (7th Circuit 2000)
- Barthelemy v. Ashcroft, No. 01-71529, decided June 9, 2003, 9th Circuit
From Tammy Fox-Isicoff
- Hr. 1209-Child Status Protection Act (HQIAO120/12.9) Aug. 7, 2002
- Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook 2003/2004: After the Asylum Grant by Tilman Hasche and Kirsten Schlenger.
- Immigration & Nationality Law Handbook 2003/2004:CSPA: leaving no Child Behind by Howard Gordon
- DOS Cable on Child Status Protection Act, Ref: A) P.L. 107-207 of August 6, 2002, H.R.1209 B) 123775
- The Child Status Protection Act, Sep. 20, 2002 (HQADN 70/6.1.1)
- Interpreter Releases Federal Publications, Immigration Communique (July 21, 2003)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM