Legal Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
"IRCA Strategies for Employment Immigration:
Hot Issues in I-9s, Hiring Discrimination, OSC, etc."
Part 2 held on April 22, 2003
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
- List of statutory citations
- 8 USC 1324 (bringing in and harboring certain aliens)
- 8 USC 1324a (unlawful employment of aliens)
- 8 USC 1324c (document fraud)
- 18 USC 1001 (false statements)
- 18 USC 1341 (mail fraud)
- 18 USC 1343 (wire fraud)
- 18 USC 1546 (visa and other immigration document fraud and false statements)
- 18 USC 1961 (RICO)
- 26 USC 7201 (tax evasion)
- 26 USC 7202 (failure to collect or pay, inter alia, withholding tax)
- 26 USC 7206 (false statements in a tax filing)
- Case summaries from Michael Patrick
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM