Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
"The Three Rs: Removal, Relief and Review"
Session 1 held on July 28, 2004
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Lisa Brodyaga
In addition, the link to the practice advisory on Padilla: The Impact of The Supreme Courtís Decision in Rumsfeld v. Padilla on Immigration Habeas Petitions, http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_pa_063004.asp
- Rumsfeld v. Padilla,
124 S.Ct. 2711
- Braden v. 30th Judicial Circuit Court of Kentucky,
410 U.S. 484 (1973)
- Zalawadia v. Ashcroft,
- 371 F.3d 292 (5th Cir. 2004)
- Assaad v. Ashcroft,
2004 U.S. App. LEXIS 14861
From Lory Rosenberg
- Matter of Exame (recusal), 18 I& N Dec. 303 (BIA 1982)
- Liteky v. United States (bias), 510 U.S. 540, 555-56 (1994)
- Aguilar-Solis v. INS (bias), 168 F.3d 565, 569 (1st Cir. 1999)
- Flores-Leon v. INS (prejudgment), 272 F.3d 433, 440 (7th Cir., 2001)
- 8 C.F.R. 240.10(c) (allowing admission & concession to satisfy government's burden where IJ is "satisfied that no issues of law or fact remain").
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM