Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
J Waivers In-Depth
Session 1 held on January 17, 2008
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Suzanne B. Seltzer
- Federal Register, Part II United States Information Agency: Revised Exchange-Visitor Skills List; Notice
- The Odyssey of the J-2, Naomi Schorr & Stephen Yale-Loehr, AILA Occupational Guidebook – Immigration Options for Physicians (2004)
- USCIS authority decide 212(e): INS Gen. Counsel Op. (CO214j-P, CO 212.43-P (March 27, 1989)), reproduced in 66 Interpreter Releases 882, 888 (Aug. 7, 1989)
- Lexis J Visa Guidebook Gregory H. Siskind, Esq., William A. Stock, Esq., Stephen Yale-Loehr, Esq.
From Elizabeth Quinn
- 22 CFR 62.2 - Definitions section for a definition of "financed directly" and "financed indirectly"
- 8 CFR 248.2(d) - Prohibition on Js changing status
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM