Legal Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
"Representing Doctors, Nurses And Other Health Professionals - New Issues For New Times"
Part 3 held on April 28, 2003
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
Citations from ECFMG
Citations from CGFNS
- www.cgfns.org - CGFNS Website
- CGFNS On-line Applications: can be accessed by going to the CGFNS website at www.cgfns.org, clicking on Programs, and then clicking on On-Line Applications
- The IVR number where CGFNS applicants can check the status on the phone is (215) 599-6200. The applicant can also check the status of their file from our web site at www.cgfns.org
- The states that require the Credential Evaluation Service and not the Certification Program for INITIAL licensure include:
Arkansas, Colorado, Florida, Maryland, Ohio, and South Carolina
- Those states that require the Certification Program OR Credential Evaluation Service include:
Georgia, Hawaii, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Mississippi, and Oregon
- The requirements for initial licensure described by CGFNS do not include Canadian nurses. State requirements for Canadian nurses vary greatly
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM