Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
"By Air, Land And Sea - When The POE Becomes A Brick Wall"
Part 3 held on February 12, 2004
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Greg Boos
- Specific cites mentioned in Abandonment of LPR Status Portion of my Presentation INS Inspectors Field Manual 13.4, 17.6, 17.10
Matter of Kane, 15 I& N 258 (BIA 1975 Khodagholian v Ashcroft, No. 0271317p, 2003 U.S. App. LEXIS 14058 (9th Cir. 2003)
- Specific cites mentioned in Data Base Portion of my Presentation
Dillingham v INS, 276 F 3d 996(9th Cir 2001)
Lujan-Armendariz v INS, 222 F. 3d 728 (9th Cir. 2000)
- Specific cites mentioned in Preflight Inspection Portion of my Presentation Preclearance Act, 1999, c.20 (Canadian Law)
From Peter Larrabee
- NSEERS generally found at 8 CFR 264.1(f)
- NSEERS generally created by Federal Register, Vol. 67, No. 215, 11/6/02 with reference to the presumptions below.
- List of Ports of Departure: see DHS website, www.dhs.gov
- Requests for Waivers of NSEERS Registration: 8 CFR 264.1(f)(7)
- NSEERS violations result in presumption of removeability under INA 237(a)(1(C)(i)
- NSEERS violation results in presumption of inadmissibility under INA 212(a)(3)(ii)
- Abandonment of lawful permanent residency status- waiver available: 8 CFR 211.4
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM