Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
"Sanctuary! Stratagems To Winning In Asylum Practice"
Session 1 held on August 31, 2004
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Regina Germain
My website: http://www.law.du.edu/germain (Legal Research, Country Condition
Information, Asylum Officer Training)
- Abay v. Ashcroft 368 F.3d 634, 642 (6th Cir.2004) (FGM of daughter, persecution of parent)
- Matter of S-A-, 22 I. & N. Dec. 1328 (BIA 2000)(domestic violence by father equals persecution of daughter)
- Vladimirova v. Ashcroft, 377 F.3d 690 (7th Cir. 2004)(beating resulting in miscarriage is persecution)
- Bellido v. Ashcroft, 367 F.3d 840 (8th Cir. 2004)(illegal arrest, death threat, search for asylum applicant equal persecution)
- Lukwago v. Ashcroft 329 F3d 157 (3rd Cir. 2003)(former child soldiers are particular social group)
- Matter of Y-T-L-,23 I. & N. Dec. 601 (BIA 2003)(sterilization is not a changed circumstance sufficient to overcome presumption of well-founded fear)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM