Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
Forever Waiting: Optimizing The Adjustment
Session 2 held on May 29, 2008
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Romulo Guevara
- "Dual Intent" for Hs and Ls : INA §214(h)
- Validity of EADs even after AOS denial (separate revocation/denial of EAD required):
8 C.F.R. §274a.13(c)
- AILA TSC Liaison Minutes: AILA InfoNet Doc No. 08021563 (Feb 15, 2008)
- INS Memorandum, "AFM Update: Revision of March 14, 2000 Dual Intent Memorandum," by Thomas Cook, HQADJ 70/2.8.6, 2.8.12, 10.18 (May 25, 2000)
- INS Memorandum, "Special Considerations for Adjustment of Status Applicants," by Paul Virtue (August 5, 1997)
- Regulations that permit PR process while on E or O visa
8 C.F.R. §214.2(e)(5)
8 C.F.R. §214.2(o)(13)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM