Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
Forever Waiting: Optimizing The Adjustment
Session 1 held on April 24, 2008
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Christina LaBrie
- Perez-Vargas v. Gonzales, 23 I&N Dec. 829 (BIA 2005) reversed 478 F.3d 191 (4th Cir. 2007)
- Sung v. Keisler, (5th Cir. Oct. 22, 2007)(The immigration judge has jurisdiction to determine whether an approved employment-based visa qualifies for portability under INA §204(j))
- Matter of [redacted], Administrative Appeals Office (October 18, 2005)(I-140 must be approved in order to invoke AOS portability provisions). Available at: http://www.uscis.gov/files/article/jan1205_02l1245.pdf
- Memorandum, Michael R. Yates, Associate Director for Operations, USCIS (May 12, 2005)("Interim Guidance for Processing Form I-140 Employment-Based Immigrant Petitions and Form I-485 and H-1B Petitions Affected by AC21")
- NOTE: Today, USCIS issued a Press Release indicating the current Form I-765 will be accepted through July 8, 2008. Available here
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM