Legal Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
"Adjusting Your Thinking: Who Can, Who Can't and Who Shouldn't Adjust Status"
with H. Ronald Klasko, William A. Stock and Tammy Fox-Isicoff
Part 3 held on March 25th, 2002
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
Articles by H. Ronald Klasko:
* Choosing Between Adjustment of Status and Consular Immigrant Visa
* Travel by Adjustment of Status Applicants:
Cites from Tammy Fox-Isicoff:
* HQPGM, June 17, 1997, Additional Guidance for Implementing Sections
212(a)(6) and 212(a)(9), Office of Programs
* DOS on unlawful presence, DOS 060539, April 4, 1998
* HQPGM 70/6.2.6, June 8, 1999, INA 212(a)(9)(B)(iii)(II): Asylee
Exception to Unlawful Presence, Bo Cooper and Michael Pearson
* HQADN 220.127.116.11-P, March 3, 2000, No Section 212 Unlawful Presence for
Some Departure, Michael Pearson
*DOS on Asylum and Unlawful Presence, DOS 047980, March 2000
*Treatment of Adjustment Applications for Purposes of determining
unlawful presence under 212(A)(9)(B), DOS 102272, May 2000
* HQ 70/20.11, HQ 70/6.1.5, HQ 70/6.1.6, HQ 70/34.2, May 15, 2000,
Procedural Guidance on Admission and Adjustment of Refugees, William
* Section 209 of the Immigration and Nationality Act
* Section 212(A)(9)(B) of the Immigration and Nationality Act
* Section 212(A)(9)(C) of the Immigration and Nationality Act
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM