Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
Physicians For Experts
Session 3 held on April 1, 2010
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Jennifer Minear
- Redacted Denial of I-140 (National Interest Waiver) Petition from Texas Service Center on grounds that specialist physician was not working in a Physician Scarcity Area
- January 23, 2007 Michael Aytes Memorandum titled "Interim guidance for adjudication national interest waiver (NIW) petitions and related adjustment applications for physicians serving in medically underserved areas in light of Schneider v. Chertoff, 450 F.3d 944 (9th Cir. 2006) ("Schneider decision")." (Available at AILA InfoNet 07021262).
- INA Section 203(b)(2)(B)(ii) [enabling statute for physician NIW]
- 8 CFR 204.12 [regulations for physician NIW filings]
- 8 CFR 245.18 [regulations for adjustment of status based on physician NIW]
- "Getting the Green Card on the Five Year Plan: National Interest Waivers for Clinical Physicians," by Jennifer Minear, published in Immigration Options for Physicians (AILA, 3d edition, 2009)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM