Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar
Investors For Experts
Session 1 held on November 19, 2009
For more info, or to signup online, click here.
For more info, or to signup by fax, click here.
From Brad Pace
- Regulations relating to revocation of I-130, upon death of petitioner: 8 CFR 205.1(a)(3)(i)(C). Related USCIS policy memo from June 2009 at AILA INFONET document number 09061764. Limitations on who can serve as substitute sponsor, INA 213A(f)(5)(B)
- May 6, 2008 policy memo relating to extension of CSPA coverage to alien who had approved visa petition prior to enactment of CSPA, but who did not have a pending application for permanent residence on file at that time, AILA INFONET document number 08050669.
- Matter of Wang, 25 I & N Dec. 28 (BIA 2009), relating to automatic conversion and priority date retention provisions.
- INA 212(a)(1)(A), relating to medical exam requirements.
- INFONET document 09032660 relating to extension of validity for I-693 form.
- INA 212(a)(6)(A)(ii) relating to waiver of inadmissibility grounds for battered immigrants
- INA 240(B)(d)(2) relating to ability to reopen previous removal proceedings.
- VAWA hotline for attorney of record - 802-527-4888.
- INFONET document number 03100649 relating to termination of marriage within past two years prior to filing the VAWA petition.
- INFONET document number 05110961 relating to loss of USC or LPR status for anchor relative.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM