The Office of the Chief Immigration Judge has made the following amendments to the Immigration Court Practice Manual:
- Cover Pages. Updated to reflect personnel changes in OCIJ.
- Table of Contents. Updated to reflect re-pagination.
- Chapter 10 (Discipline of Practitioners). Revised Chapter 10 to reflect revisions to the regulations on discipline of
- Chapters 11, 12, 13. Re-paginated Chapters 11, 12, and 13 to accommodate the revisions to Chapter 10.
- Appendix A. Technical changes to reflect new Immigration Court addresses.
- Appendix B (EOIR Directory). Updated Appendix B to reflect new contact information.
- Appendix I (Telephonic Information). Updated the non-800 number for the Automated Status Query System (ASQ).
- Word Index. Updated the Word Index to incorporate textual revisions and re-pagination.
- Citation Index. Updated the Citation Index to incorporate textual revisions and re-pagination.
All of the changes have been made to the Practice Manual available online. For a complete list of the specific provisions that have been amended, you can go to the Practice Manual online and click on “updates” to the Immigration Court Practice Manual. There you will see a complete list of the affected provisions and page
numbers. When viewing the Practice Manual online, you may need to click the “refresh” icon in your internet browser to see the most recent version.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM