IV Issues In Consular Processing
The March 16th telephonic session of "Consular Processing Today: Visa
Procedures, Security Clearances, And Waivers" will discuss IV issues. The
The deadline to register is Monday, March 14th. For more info, including speaker bios, detailed curriculum, and
registration information, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/february2005.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/february2005.pdf.)
- Angela Colyvas, Deputy Chief of the Visa Section in Lima, Peru.
- Santiago Burciaga, Chief of the Immigrant Visa Section in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico.
- Gary Sheaffer, Consul, Montreal.
- Bob Settje, Consular Officer in the Visa Office, with responsibility for the Western Hemisphere.
- Stephen Fischel, Director of Legislation, Regulations and Advisory Assistance of the Visa Office.
- Jan Pederson and Roberta Freedman, discussion leaders
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM