PERM Seminar Deadline Is Tuesday Feb 8th
Tuesday, February 8th is the deadline to sign up to hear noted legal
luminaries Ron Klasko, Roxie Bacon, Jonathan Adams and Angelo Paparelli
speak on PERM on February 10th. The
curriculum is as follows:
For more info, detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration
information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/december2004.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/december2004.pdf.) The deadline to sign up is Tuesday, February 8th.
Don't delay, sign up today!
- Form-Filling Formulae: Answering Logical (and Ontological) On-Line
- Can I Get a Witness? How PERM Changes Supervised Recruitment
- Audit Proofing Your PERM Cases: The Science and Art of Responding to
- Handle Me Special and Slip Me in Your Schedule (A): PERM's Impact on
Professors, Physical Therapists, Nurses and Exceptional Ability Aliens
- Pay or Don't Play: Attorney Fees and "Truly Open" Jobs
- Riffing on RIFs: After PERM, Will Lay-Offs Scuttle Your Case?
- You Don't Own Me! How Alien Investors and Stockholders Fared under
- No More Second Bites: The Death of Remands and Other Changes to BALCA
- Much More than a Potted Plant! Strategic Lawyering under PERM
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM