Running With The Bulls In Immigration Pamplona
Hey there, Immigration Lawyers, are you feeling breathless in the race to
keep pace with ever-changing immigration rules? Do you fear becoming road kill as Congress's new herd of recently-enacted
immigration laws come close to trampling you? Are you racing toward the new laws' effective dates with no clue as to the
path to take when they arrive? Has the Intelligence Restructuring Act restructured your intelligence?
Is your immigration knowledge retrogressing? Well don't be stampeded. Don't be gored by the fine points of the new
laws, regulations, policy memoranda, and court rulings.
FIRST Phone Session on January 31st:
- The H-1B and L-1 Visa Reform Act
- Immigration Provisions in the Intelligence Restructuring Act
- Electronic I-9 Legislation
- The J-1 Waiver Relief Act
SECOND Phone Session on February 9th:
- Tsunami-Related Immigration Relief
- Immigration Judicial Decisions You Can Use Today
- US Visit Implementation and NSEERS Detritus
- The Yates' Retrogression Memo and New Restrictions on Concurrent
THIRD Phone Session on March 3rd:
The deadline to register is
Thursday, January 27th.
For more info, detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration
information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/january2005.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/january2005.pdf.)
- The "Other" 7th-Year-Plus H-1B Extension for Per-Country Quota
- PERM's Impact on 7th-year (and beyond) H-1B extensions
- Backlog Reduction Update, Pre-PERM Grandfathering and PERM
- New Developments As They Arise
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM