Detailed Curriculum For PERM Seminar
Phone Session on January 10th:
Phone Session on February 10th:
- Shakeout at 200 Constitution Avenue: What's in PERM? What's Been
- Naughty or Nice? DOL Fraud Prevention and Detection Plans
- Keep the Faith or Convert: Deciding Whether to Grandfather Current
Cases or Re-File under PERM
- Dancing the Sunday Two Step: Pre-Filing Recruitment under PERM
- Punctilious Prevailing Wages: When Only 100% Will Do.
- Popping the Goldilocks Question: How Much Education, Experience and
Training Are Just Right ?
- Is This Job Abnormal? Does Business Necessity Barely Survive or Really
Thrive under PERM?
- What Part of "No" Don't You Understand? PERM-Approved Lawful Grounds
for Rejecting U.S. Workers.
- Scratch That: Does DOL's Infinite Period for Labor-Cert Revocations
Square with Due Process and AOS Portability?
The deadline to sign up is Thursday, January 6th. For more info, detailed
curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/december2004.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/december2004.pdf.)
- Form-Filling Formulae: Answering Logical (and Ontological) On-Line
- Can I Get a Witness? How PERM Changes Supervised Recruitment
- Audit Proofing Your PERM Cases: The Science and Art of Responding to
- Handle Me Special and Slip Me in Your Schedule (A): PERM's Impact on
Professors, Physical Therapists, Nurses and Exceptional Ability Aliens
- Pay or Don't Play: Attorney Fees and "Truly Open" Jobs
- Riffing on RIFs: After PERM, Will Lay-Offs Scuttle Your Case?
- You Don't Own Me! How Alien Investors and Stockholders Fared under
- No More Second Bites: The Death of Remands and Other Changes to BALCA
- Much More than a Potted Plant! Strategic Lawyering under PERM
We welcome readers to share their opinion and ideas with us by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM