Detailed Curriculum For Labor Cert Seminar On 12/16
The curriculum for the 12/16 session is as follows:
Because PERM rules could be published at any time, however, the program agenda and the content of the sessions will be adjusted to accommodate an in-depth analysis of the final PERM rule as soon as the PERM rule is published. Detailed agenda will be adjusted as necessary.
- Keep on Truckin: Update on the SWAs’ Planning and Logistics in Shipping Unprocessed Labor Certification Applications to the Backlog Reduction Centers;
- Wagons Ho! -- What does 12/3/04 Carlson Memo Reveal about Backlog Reduction, National Processing and the New World of Labor Certifications?
- Are Your Clients Properly Coiffed? -- Get Them Ready to be PERMed.
- Hard and Soft Recruitment;
- Employer and Employee Conflicts of Interest;
- Addressing the challenges of Priority Date Retrogression;
- PERM Upgrade Strategies;
- DOL Anti-Fraud Enforcement Planning.
- Money, Money, Money: Prevailing Wage Changes under the Omnibus Appropriations Bill.
- No More “Cut Me Some Slack”: Say goodbye to the 95% Rule.
- Stairway to Heaven: No more two-steps – we’re four-stepping now!
The deadline to sign up is Tuesday, December 14th. For more info, detailed
curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/december2004.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/december2004.pdf.)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM