Deadline Is Tuesday, July 6th - Curriculum Revised
The deadline to register is Tuesday, July 6th. For more info, including
detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/may2004.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/may2004.pdf.)
- Readjudications Memo & RFE Memo
- When Merely Good is Not Enough: Proven Ways to Establish Extraordinary,
Exceptional, Outstanding, and National-Interest Eligibility
- Portable or Unsupportable? - New Case-Saving Strategies for Mobile
Workers (H1B, AOS portability)
- Penny for Your Thoughts: Demonstrating Ability to Pay at All the Right
- Take this Job and Love It: Work Permit Options for Dependents: EADs /E
& L spousal work permits.
- Big Picture I-140/I-485 Concurrent/Sequential Filings Compared to the
Pilot on Concurrent Filing 2d Preference/labor/certification cases.
- I Feel the Earth Move under My Feet: Winning Motions at the RSCs
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Itís off to the AAO your Competitors Go!
- How can Headquarters Help? - When it's Time to Go up the Chain
- Getting by with a Little Help from Your Friends: Working with the USCIS
- Getting by with a Little Help from Your Friends: Working with
Congressional Liaison and the Media,
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM