USCIS Service Center Issues Seminar - Deadline Is June 23rd!
The curriculum for the June 24th seminar on USCIS Service Center issues is as follows:
The deadline to register is Wednesday, June 23rd. For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios,
and registration information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/may2004.shtm. (Fax version:
- Getting to Yes: Strategies that Spawn Service-Center Success.
- Dodging the Bullet: Ways to avoid the RFE, the NO, the NOID and the
- Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture: Creative Uses of Graphic Evidence
- Surf's Up: Web-Trolling for Approval Notices
- What's Your Specialty? - Solutions for Evolving Occupations, Education
Mismatches and Workers without Sheepskins
- Keep on Surviviní: Strategies to Help Battered Spouses and Children
- Succeeding at Successorship: Service Center Compliance Strategies for
- Oops I'm Late! - Establishing Extraordinary Circumstances and Reasons
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM