Expanded Curriculum For "Grant Me This Much: Obtaining Immigration Benefits From The USCIS Regional Service Centers"
Over a year has passed since Congress interred legacy INS and gave birth to
USCIS. Enough time has now elapsed to assess this new bureau, evaluate its
practices, and get a sense of whether the agency has transcended the pangs
The consensus among immigration lawyers is decidedly morose. Old-timers
bemoan the days when attorney fees were high and denials few. New
practitioners wonder if they can survive the rising tide of delays,
rejections, higher filing fees and mounting client disappointment.
Well, Immigration Lawyers, stop crying in your latte! Take positive
action, sign up for an ILW.COM three-part teleconference that will help you
achieve winning ways with the USCIS Service Centers. Hear leading
immigration lawyers offer specific and tangible strategies that can inject
success into your immigration practice. Jump-start your attitude, sharpen
your skills and refine your approach to immigration lawyering. Sign up
FIRST Phone Session on May 27:
- Do You Know your Service Center? - Mastering Regional Variations in
Service-Center Policies and Practices
- Up a Crick with a Paddle: Maneuvering Safely through the Shoals of
Cryptic Statutes, Unpublished Regulations, Policy Memos and Informal Agency
- Gross (Error) Me Out - "You Said I Could Work Here, So Why Did You
- E-Filing Update: More Digital Forms on the Way - But When Will They Be
- Premium Processing - How to get the Most out of Concierge Service
- Expedited Adjudication - When You Need It Quick But They Won't Take
- Sole Jurisdiction/Centralized Filing - What's Left of the Good Old
- Do You Read Me? - Finding the Gold in Service Center Processing
Guidelines and USCIS Websites.
- Getting Nourished with Special Ks: Family-Based K-1 and K-3
Nonimmigrant Success Strategies
SECOND Phone Session on June 24:
- Getting to Yes: Strategies that Spawn Service-Center Success.
- Dodging the Bullet: Ways to avoid the RFE, the NO, the NOID and the
- Shake it Like a Polaroid Picture: Creative Uses of Graphic Evidence
- Surf's Up: Web-Trolling for Approval Notices
- What's Your Specialty? - Solutions for Evolving Occupations, Education
Mismatches and Workers without Sheepskins
- Keep on Surviviní: Strategies to Help Battered Spouses and Children
- Succeeding at Successorship: Service Center Compliance Strategies for
- Oops I'm Late! - Establishing Extraordinary Circumstances and Reasons
THIRD Phone Session on July 8:
The deadline to register is Tuesday, May 25th. For more info, including
detailed curriculum, speaker bios,
and registration information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/may2004.shtm. (Fax version:
- When Merely Good is Not Enough: Proven Ways to Establish
Extraordinary, Exceptional, Outstanding, and National-Interest Eligibility
- Portable or Unsupportable? - New Case-Saving Strategies for Mobile
- Penny for Your Thoughts: Demonstrating Ability to Pay at All the Right
- Take this Job and Love It: Work Permit Options for Dependents
- I Feel the Earth Move under My Feet: Winning Motions at the RSCs
- Hi Ho, Hi Ho, Its off to the AAO your Competitors Go!
- How can Headquarters Help? - When it's Time to Go up the Chain
- Getting by with a Little Help from Your Friends: Working with the USCIS
Ombudsman, Congressional Liaison and the Media.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM