Roundtable With Department Of State Officials On Consular Processing Issues
Our new seminar series "Overcoming Hurdles In Consular Processing: Visa Procedures, Security Checks & The TAL" will feature the following speakers:
The discussion will cover the following areas:
- Department of State: Robyn Bishop (Mexico), Steve Fischel (Washington, DC), Leslie Gerson (Canada), Gary Sheaffer (Canada)
- Attorneys: Avi Friedman, Sylvia Graves, Tien-Li Loke Walsh (Discussion Leader), Sharon Mehlman, Roszel C. Thomsen (Export Control Attorney)
The deadline to register is Monday, March 22nd. For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios,
and registration information, see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/march2004.shtm. (Fax version:
- Applying for Visas - Are the Procedures Still the Same?
- Navigating Through the Maze of Security Checks and Special Issues that Warrant Attention
- Visas Mantis Hits and the Technology Alert List – Why Scientists, Academics, Researchers, Engineers and Hi-Tech Professionals Should Be Concerned
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM