Public Relations: Tips On Doing It Yourself - Free Workshop For Immigration
David Gumpert will offer public relations tips to immigration lawyers in
our next telephonic workshop. The agenda for the talk is as follows:
- How does PR differ from marketing?
- What do you want to accomplish using PR?
- How do you get the media to pay attention to you?
- What constitutes PR success for lawyers?
- How can your clients help you obtain publicity?
About Mr. Gumpert:
This 45-minute long free workshop for immigration lawyers will be on
Thursday, March 4th (1.15pm to 2pm ET). This telephonic workshop is only
offered to members in good standing of ILW.COM's directory of immigration
lawyers, and is free of charge. Requests for registration should be sent to
- Author of Do-It-Yourself Public Relations, published by the American
- Former senior editor of Inc. Magazine, former associate editor of The
Harvard Business Review and former staff reporter with The Wall Street
- Author and coauthor of seven business books and editor of four
anthologies on entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Writer of "Growing Concerns" column for small business section of
BusinessWeek.com (for examples, go to www.businessweek.com and search under
- Speaker to entrepreneurship and trade organizations as well as
business students about business planning issues.
- President of Gumpert Communications Inc. (www.gumpertcom.com)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM