Public Relations: Tips On Doing It Yourself - Free Workshop For Immigration Lawyers
David Gumpert will offer public relations tips to immigration lawyers in
our next telephonic workshop. Mr. Gumpert's distinguished background is as follows:
This 45-minute long free workshop for immigration lawyers will be on
Thursday, March 4th (1.15pm to 2pm ET). This telephonic workshop is only
offered to members in good standing of ILW.COM's directory of immigration
lawyers, and is free of charge. Requests for registration should be sent to
- Author of Do-It-Yourself Public Relations, published by the American Bar Association
- Former senior editor of Inc. Magazine, former associate editor of The Harvard Business Review and former staff reporter with The Wall Street Journal
- Author and coauthor of seven business books and editor of four anthologies on entrepreneurship and marketing.
- Writer of "Growing Concerns" column for small business section of BusinessWeek.com (for examples, go to www.businessweek.com and search under "Gumpert")
- Speaker to entrepreneurship and trade organizations as well as business students about business planning issues.
- President of Gumpert Communications Inc. (www.gumpertcom.com)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM