December 4th Seminar On Info-Tech Immigration
The agenda for the December 4th telephonic seminar is as follows:
The deadline to register for this session is Tuesday, December 2nd. For
more info. see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/october2003.shtm. (Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/october2003.pdf.)
- Establishing Immigration Eligibility for Evolving and Never-Before IT Occupations
- Helping Aliens with No Degrees and Degree-Mismatches Move into IT
- Identifying Tips for the Smart-Set in this year's H-1B "Race for the Numbers"
- Defending Against BICE and DOL/WHD Investigations in the IT Industry
- Using H-1B and AOS Portability in the Ongoing IT Job-Hopping Escapades
- Remaking Love Story: Seventh-Year Strategies and Beyond ("Love is Never Having to Say Goodbye")
- Managing Expectations and Speeding-Up the Processing of Visa Applications and Visa Screening for Country-of-Concern Aliens and Workers with Technology-Alert-List Problems
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM