Registration Deadline For Consular/State Issues In Nursing Is Thursday, November 20th
The final session of ILW.COM's Nursing seminar (organized in cooperation
with CGFNS) will feature the following agenda and speakers:
Dan Coble, Executive Director of the Florida Board of Nursing.
Leonard Lapinski, Chief of the Bureau of Comparative Education in the
Office of the Professions, New York State Education Department
Bobbi Pierce, California State Board of Nursing.
Tim Hall, Chief of the Immigrant Visa Unit at the U.S. Consulate in
Naveen Rahman, Immigration Attorney
Judith Pendergast, CGFNS (Discussion Leader)
- Visa processing in India and the Philippines
- Attitudes in the Philippines and India
- State licensing process for the foreign educated nurse
- Success rate on the NCLEX-RN for the foreign educated nurse
- Practice experiences/discipline experiences for the foreign educated
- Recruitment efforts
The deadline to register is Thursday, November 20th. For more info,
including detailed curriculum and speaker bios, see:
(Fax version: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/september2003.pdf.)
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM