Registration Deadline Is Tuesday, August 26th!
The registration deadline for the August session of "Creme de la Creme:
Extraordinary, Outstanding, Multinational and Exceptional" is Tuesday,
26th. Cletus Weber and Suzanne Seltzer will join the panel for this
The curriculum is as follows:
Alien of Extraordinary Abilities (EB-1-1): Creative Approach &
- Think beyond straight-jacket formula, without any blinders on eyes
- Be creative in applying criteria - client's young age should not be a
- If BCIS can use regulatory criteria for denying claims, you too can
creatively use those very criteria to gain success
- Advantages of EB-1-1 category, its plusses and minuses, how to select
any specific category (EB-1-1 or EB-1-2)
- EB-1-1 criteria and the number game (3/10), specifically how to make an
evaluation for accepting a case.
- When should multiple petitions be considered
- Documentation to establish EB-1-1 claims
- Letters of reference - how many, by whom, from where, how to develop
support letters, etc.
- Other documentary proofs
- Current trend and responding to RFE, how to overcome negative mind-set
inherent in a long boiler-plated RFE - practical suggestions.
- Public charge issue - what different proofs can be given to overcome
For more info on this phone seminar series, including detailed curriculum,
speaker bios, and registration information, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/june2003.shtm. For the fax version, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/june2003.pdf.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM