Curriculum For Final Session Of "Advanced Issues In Adjustment Of Status"
The curriculum for the third and final session of "Advanced Issues In
Adjustment Of Status" featuring distinguished practitioners Ron Klasko and
Tammy Fox-Isicoff is as follows:
- Child Status Protection Act -- strategies to protect your children
- issues regarding BCIS and DOS implementation
- effective date issues
- concurrent processing issues
- protecting following to join children
- adjustment of status vs. consul processing
- unresolved issues and open questions
- attorney strategy and due diligence issues
- Adjustment of status of special classes -- the search for alternatives
- exchange visitors with two year return requirements
- fiancées who don't marry
- after-acquired spouses
- conditional resident investors
- national interest waiver doctors
- asylees adjusting through family or employment
- upgraded and downgraded family member
- adjustment without petitions
- Hot Topics -- What's Behind Door Number 3?
- impact of DHS
- new security screening: will adjustment and consular processing slow
to a halt?
- predicting the unpredictable
The deadline to register is July 21st. For more info, including detailed
curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/may2003.shtm. For the fax version, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/may2003.pdf.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM