Registration Deadline Is Tuesday, July 8th!
The registration deadline for the July session of "Creme de la Creme:
Extraordinary, Outstanding, Multinational and Exceptional" is Tuesday, July
8th. Nathan Waxman and Sheela Murthy will join the panel for this session.
The curriculum is as follows:
Outstanding Researcher/Professor (EB-1-2)
- Defined criteria but documentation and proofs - a question mark!
- International reputation - indicia
- Offer of permanent employment - blind spot
- Current trend - advantages and difficulties - nuts & bolts suggestions
National Interest Waiver (EB-2)
- No regulatory criteria
- NYS Department of Transportation - lone precedent
- Unique and exceptional abilities
- Impact and influence on others
- National or international in scope and substantial intrinsic merits
- Multiple national interests
- Labor certification issue - hot bed of proof issue - how to
demonstrate that benefits of alien's work outweighs national interest
inherent in the labor certification requirement
- Current trend - advantages and difficulties - nuts & bolts
For more info on this phone seminar series, including detailed curriculum,
speaker bios, and registration information, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/june2003.shtm. For the fax version, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/june2003.pdf.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM