The PERM Session - Curriculum For Final Session Of ""Labor"-Intensive Immigration Practice: Advanced DOL Strategies On The Eve of PERM"
The PERM Rollout: Are you and your clients ready?
Should we REALLY expect publication by "late Fall" with effective date by the end of 2003?
How will DOL Rollout PERM?
Will they offer beta testing of technology to corporate stakeholders and attorneys?
What will happen to:
Schedule A (the pre-certified category)?
Jobs requiring a combination of education and experience?
BCIS Perspectives on Labor Certification Issues:
- To what extent will PERM resemble RIR or an Attestation-Driven Process?
- Will print ads still be mandatory?
- How will PERM "audits" differ from traditional supervised-recruitment procedures?
- How will DOL ferret out labor certification fraud?
- How will conversion to PERM operate?
- How does DOL plan to operate a two-track system of PERM cases and backlog reduction of RIR and standard cases in an era of "auto-remands"?
- Should you try to pre-qualify your cases for PERM right now?
BCIS interpretation of the Schedule A requirements,
H-1B extensions beyond Six Years: Who qualifies? Who loses?
For more info on
this phone seminar series, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and
registration information, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/april2003.shtm. For the fax version, please see: http://www.ilw.com/seminars/april2003.pdf.
- Delayed labor certification adjudications and the impact of new DOJ Appropriation Act amendments to AC-21
- Reconciling the new statutory provisions with the BCIS Headquarters April 24 memorandum
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM