New Seminar On Employment Immigration Strategies
ILW.COM is pleased to announce a new seminar covering the latest hot topics in employment immigration, including I-9 enforcement and case law, hiring discrimination, and much more. Led by Cynthia Lange, head of Fragomen, Del Rey, Bernsen & Loewy P.C.'s IRCA Compliance Practice Group. The curriculum for this seminar series is as follows:
FIRST Phone Session on March 27:
What's new in I-9 enforcements and case law?
SECOND Phone Session on April 22:
- Recent INS sweeps; What industries are targeted and who is affected?
- Update on recent I-9 case laws
- Where is the new I-9 forms and I-9 regulations?
- Creative I-9 solutions for difficult situations
Criminal I-9 enforcement and could it affect your clients?
THIRD Phone Session on May 6:
- What kind of criminal charges are U.S. attorneys filing?
- How to protect your client from criminal I-9 charges
- Recent criminal cases across the country
Avoiding discrimination at the time of hiring: What advice to give your clients?
- Is document abuse still alive?
- What questions may you ask in recruiting
- Discrimination considerations in terminations and reductions in force
- Balancing national security and discrimination concerns
For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information online, click here.
For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information by fax, click here.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM