Deadline Is Jan 26th!
The January session of "Cutting-Edge Topics In H-1B Practice" will focus
consistency between H-1B and permanent residency. The curriculum for this
session is as
- Holistically planning the case from H-1B to Permanent Residency
- Ethical issues arising out of dual representation and what to do when
a conflict arises
- Achieving consistency in work experience equivalencies for H-1Bs and
- Prevailing wage issues in the H-1B and Labor Certification
- 7th year H-1B extensions vs. concurrent filing of I-140 and
- Maintaining H-1B status vs. AOS portability with an EAD
The deadline to sign up is Sunday, January 26th.
For more info, including registration information online, click here.
For more info, including registration information by fax, click here.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM