H-1B Seminar Will Cover Adjudications At INS Service Centers
The December session of "Cutting-Edge Topics In H-1B Practice" will cover
adjudications at INS Service Centers. The curriculum for this session is as
- Responding to the dreaded RFE
- Problematic Occupations: Marketing Analyst, Nurse Supervisor, etc.
- Best practices for obtaining a credential evaluation
- AC21 portability and gaps in employment
- Representing the terminated H-1B employee in maintaining status
- Representing the H-1B employer in financial difficulty
- Tolling 6 year limit for time not spent in the US
The deadline to sign up is Monday, December 19th.
For more info, including registration information online, click here.
For more info, including registration information by fax, click here.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM