Deadline is Thursday, October 17th! "Paparelli on Cutting-Edge Issues in Business Immigration Practice"
The curriculum for the final seminar in "Paparelli on Cutting-Edge Issues in Business Immigration Practice" will include:
Mr. Paparelli reveals hidden subtleties and provides in-depth commentary on many complex issues in business immigration. This seminar course will be fast-paced and full of practical pointers for immigration practitioners. Fortify your knowledge with this seminar. Don't miss it! The deadline is Thursday, October 17th. Register Today!
- Defending your H-1B clients in DOL Wage & Hour Audits:
- Responding to the 29 questions of the typical DOL investigator;
- Taking curative actions to minimize exposure;
- Preparing employees for interviews with DOL investigators;
- Working with employment counsel on overtime and Fair Labor Standards Issues;
- Reviewing and correcting I-9 files.
- Immigration Issues in Dealing with the Social Security Administration:
- Age-Outs in Employment-Based Cases:
- Reconciling the Age-Out provisions of recently passed statutes (the USA Patriot Act and the Child Status Protection Act [CSPA]).
- Analyzing and challenging the restrictive interpretations of the State Department's August 26, 2002 cable on the employment-based provisions of the Child Status Protection Act [see: http://travel.state.gov/state163054.html]
- Waiting for the other shoe to drop: What does the INS say about CSPA?
- AR-11s and the Aliens' Lament:
- "It's more than 10 days since I moved: Should I/Shouldn't I Report My Change of Address to the INS"?
- Advising clients in an era of selective prosecution;
- Analyzing potential criminal liability and exposure to removal;
- Evaluating possible affirmative defenses;
- Deciding on what and when to report (all prior addresses; the current address only; or only the next change of residence)?
For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information online, click here.
For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information by fax, click here.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM