Regarding the Nurse Table in the article by Greg Siskind and Karen Weinstock, how can I get a copy that I can save as a table? If I just copy and past, I lose the table. Thanks for your help.
Breitman Immigration Law Firm
Editor's Note: The best solution for many immigration attorneys is:
1. Hit the "Print this Page" link at the top right of the page
2. Go to the File menu of your browser and select "Save As"
3. In the "Save As" dialog give the file a name and select "Save as Type" to be "Web Page,HTML only"
4. Hit Save. The HTML file will now be available on your computer and can be viewed any time by double clicking on it.
To Print this page: follow step 1 above, then hit Print in your browser File menu. If the page gets cut off at the right select "Landscape" mode in your print setup. This will print the page sideways.
HTML is the native format of the web and is not ideal for word processing. If you wish to edit the page you just saved follow these steps:
1. Open the HTML page in your word processor, you may have to select "HTML" file type in the your Open dialog before the page becomes visible
2. Once the page opens in your word processor do a "Save As" to save it into a popular word processing format such as DOC or WPD
3. Now that the file is converted from HTML you should be able to edit and further manipulate the information in the document
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM