Deadline Is Thursday, August 22nd!
Thursday, August 22nd is the deadline to register for ILW.COM's new seminar course with Angelo Paparelli on cutting-edge issues in business immigration. The curriculum includes the unsuspected intricacies in the New Concurrent Filing Reg (one of the few areas of business immigration currently in great demand by clients):
This seminar course features a group of distinguished guest speakers: Margaret Catillaz, Bryan Funai, Pete Larrabee, Alan Tafapolsky and Nathan Waxman (more guest speakers to be announced). Mr. Paparelli reveals hidden subtleties and provides in-depth commentary on many complex issues in business immigration. This seminar course will be fast-paced and full of practical pointers for immigration practitioners. Fortify your knowledge with this seminar. Don't miss it! Register Today!
- How do you help your clients transition from nonimmigrant worker status to an open-market EAD without a gap in work permission?
- Does the new regulation strengthen or undermine AC-21's provisions on AOS portability and H-1B portability?
- How do you reduce the effect of layoffs and still preserve AOS eligibility under the new concurrent filing system?
- How does the new regulation impact the requirement that the alien intend to work for the sponsoring employer?
- Can your practice thrive despite new conflict-of-interest and malpractice exposures?
- How do you adjust your marketing and client-service strategies to gain maximum benefits under the new concurrent filing system?
- What Case Profiles and Job Categories Should You Accept or Decline for Concurrent Filing?
For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information online, click here.
For more info, including detailed curriculum, speaker bios, and registration information by fax, click here.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM