Deadline Is June 25th!
The deadline to sign up for ILW's seminar on interdisciplinary issues in immigration law is June 25th. The agenda for the seminar is as follows:
- How tax law issues intersect with immigration law.
- Who can be taxed as a non-resident?
- What exemptions can non-United States Citizens traveling abroad claim and still retain U.S. immigration status?
- When do U.S. tax obligations end? (sailing permits, renunciation, abandonment)
- How labor law issues intersect with immigration law.
- When is a petition an employment contract?
- How do posting requirements impact state labor laws?
- What role do unions play when a company is foreign workers?
- Citizenship and National Origins Discrimination
- Other issues related to termination
For more info, or to sign up online, please click here.
For more info, or to sign up by fax, please click here.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM