ILW.COM - the immigration portal Immigration Daily

Immigration Daily: the news source for legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers

Home Page

Advanced search


Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney

CLE Workshops

Immigration books

Advertise on ILW

VIP Network

EB-5

Chinese Immig. Daily

About ILW.COM

Connect to us

Make us Homepage

Questions/Comments


SUBSCRIBE

Immigration Daily

 

Chinese Immig. Daily



The leading
immigration law
publisher - over
50000 pages of free
information!

Copyright
©1995-
ILW.COM,
American
Immigration LLC.

Immigration Daily: the news source for
legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers
Enter your email address here:



< Back to current issue of Immigration Daily < Back to current issue of Immigrant's Weekly

< Back to current issue of Immigration Daily                        < Back to current issue of Immigrant's Weekly 

INS Internet Website:
Monthly User Report for September 2000
Cumulative User Report for Year End FY 2000

For the month of September, 1,007,093 users visited various parts of the INS Website. Over 60% of these were unique visitors for the month, while the other 40% were repeat visitors. The number of users per workday was 36,904 per workday. In September, people stayed online an average of 15:11 minutes per session, up from the 14:59 minutes per visit in August. For the fiscal year 2000, 9,433,223 people have visited our Website. The most frequently visited areas were:

 

 September

 Full Fiscal Year

  • Forms and Fees
  • 436,929

     4,088,346

  • Services and Benefits
  •  279,695

    2,507,630

  • Field Offices
  • 202,512

    1,940,129

  • How Do I ...?
  • 196,755

    1,663,576

  • Public Affairs
  • 85,335

    1,256,030

  • About INS
  • 117,304

    1,284,802

  • Laws and Regulations
  • 116,444

    1,161,597

    [We are suspending reporting on the number of forms downloaded each month until the current conversion of a more Web friendly format is completed. This will enable us to obtain a more accurate count of the number of forms actually downloaded. However, for the fiscal year, it is safe to assume that at least 4 million forms were downloaded from the INS Website!]

    During the Full Fiscal Year 2000, over 1,898,387 people visited an INS Field Office Home Page:

    • Over 505,400 to one of the four INS Service Centers
    • Over 109,350 to the Los Angeles District Office
    • Over 93,290 to the New York District Office
    • Over 77,880 to the Chicago District Office
    • Over 75,190 to the San Francisco District Office
    • Over 55,870 to the Newark District Office
    • Over 54,960 to the Atlanta District Office
    • Over 54,340 to the San Jose Sub Office
    • Over 53,350 to the Miami District Office


    Immigration Daily: the news source for
    legal professionals. Free! Join 35000+ readers
    Enter your email address here: