Are your marketing techniques tired and stale? Do you want to reach a wider, more tech-savvy audience?
ILW.COM offers marketing consulting and follow-through for immigration attorneys. A very popular new service we have been providing involves a multi-faceted approach to marketing - we use traditional and new media to get your message to the widest audience possible. We have created all of the following - usually in groups of at least three or four:
The content for the traditional print book - which can be serialized on your microblog - is important. In all cases, we will work with you to create a Table of Contents that will effectively market your practice's strengths. At that point, you can generate content or we can create it for you with the help of our staff our a professional ghost-write - it's up to you. Please do not let the prospect of content creation turn you off to this exciting idea. As we said, if you do not have time, we can handle. If you do have that time, bear in mind that these books need to be short. They are between 30 and 80 pages and are intended to take the place of your current marketing materials - they are not intended to cover precise, substantive legal issues in tremendous detail. And, remember - at every step of the way, we are there to support you with our industry experience and capabilities in the content creation phase of this project.
The Media Platforms
You would be the author of the traditional print book. ILW.COM would serve as the publisher and we would also lend our brand, which carries some weight domestically and globally, to it. As the immigrant community is a fairly technologically savvy one, it is an ideal candidate for a multi-platform book. We will work to build an on-line community centered around your book and also create various digital products to enhance your brand's visibility. As you know, the creation of digital content is typically less costly than publishing a traditional book, so we are excited to offer you these capabilities. Overall, our efforts and your book will effectively market your firm, both digitally and in the real world. We believe a comprehensive print and digital effort is a significantly better investment than pursuing just one.
We envision a book of approximately 30-40 pages with a glossy softcover (or hardcover, if you prefer) binding based on the content described above.
1. We will launch a micro-blog for the book at a custom domain address with an appropriate and memorable name. We will help you update it and build an on-line community around it. This micro-blog might also serialize some of the content of the book in digital form and drive traffic - and prospective clients - to your firm's website.
2. We will create an iPhone/iPad appplication for the book. This would be a basic app with modest functionality and information. The app would be free and intended to increase the presence and visibility of the book.
3. We will produce a Kindle version of the book and offer it for sale on Amazon.com.
4. We will create a Twitter feed to promote your book and use our proprietary methods to ensure it reaches as wide of an audience as possible.
5. We will market your practice and materials through Google Adwords. We have done many campaigns for our clients and for our own purposes in the past 18 months, so we have developed significant skill and expertise in this area.
You would be largely responsible for the distribution of the traditional print book. It would serve as a highly sophisticated brochure for prospective clients. This will be a major difference-maker for your firm when its materials might be compared to those of a competing firm.
Projected distribution of Kindle book and iphone/ipad app as well as traffic to the blog and twitter feed are more difficult to gauge. As your unique project develops, we will use the information we gain to set and reach appropriate goals and targets.
Please contact us for a price quote based on your specific needs. We guarantee the cost of this will be less than you are expecting and we truly believe it will pay for itself in practically no time.