Q: Can I pay for my ads once it appears on ILW.COM?
Payment must be received in full before the ad is run. If you're interested, please complete the online form which includes credit card information and ad text information. Once the form has been received, ILW.COM will review your ad and will made suggestions to maximize its success, if appropriate.
Q: How do you determine which ad is placed first?
Ads appear in the order they were placed, with the most recently submitted ads placed first.
Q: What types of ads have been featured in Immigration Daily?
Immigration Daily is best suited for:
- Help wanted: Immigration Attorneys
- Help wanted: Paralegals
- Help wanted: Legal Assistants
- Positions Sought: Immigration Attorney, Paralegal, Legal Assistant
- Service Providers catering to Immigration attorneys/other Immigration Professionals
Q: Who reads Immigration Daily?
Immigration Daily is a free periodical and anyone can subscribe, simply by submitting his/her email address on our homepage. Although, no registration is required, we have a good understanding of our client base. Immigration Daily's readership consists of 5,000 immigration professionals (3,500 attorneys + 1,500 law firm staff), 4,000 immigrants, and 3,000 other readers (includes media professionals, government officials of all branches -- executive, judicial, legislative, and HR professionals).
Q: What is ILW.COM's refund policy concerning classifieds?
All sales are final and no refunds are provided. If the ad is cancelled prior to the beginning of the ad's run, ILW.COM offers a full credit (valid for one year) that can be applied to any ILW.COM product/service.
Q: For help wanted classifieds, what are the standard headlines?
Help wanted headlines fall under three (3) categories:
Legal Assistant positions are grouped under the Immigration Paralegal headline. Experience level is not included in the headline, e.g. senior, experienced, entry.
- Immigration Attorney
- Immigration Paralegal
- Immigration Professional
Q: I would like to place a help wanted for a paralegal and an attorney. How many ads is this considered?
- Help wanted ads for different positions are considered two (2) ads, e.g. Immigration Paralegal vs. Immigration Attorney.
- Help wanted ads for multiple like kind positions with the same headline (see above) are considered one (1) ad, e.g. Immigration Attorneys.
- Like kind positions, regardless of experience level, are considered one ad, e.g. two Immigration Attorneys positions are open: one junior level, one senior level. This is considered one (1) ad.
Q: Does ILW.COM offer banner advertising?
ILW.COM does not currently run banner ads on our site. We stopped doing so
because we found through our experience banner ads, in general, are
ineffective and do not yield our clients the results they desire.
Q: Where can I view current classifieds listings?
To view current classifieds, see here. Use our search tool to browse past classifieds listings (submit the appropriate search term, e.g. help wanted immigration attorney, help wanted immigration paralegal, help wanted immigration professional, etc.).
Why Advertise On ILW.COM? | How Do I Place An Ad? | Testimonials |
Place Your Ad Now
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM