ILW.COM March 2009 Citations
Editor's note: We share the citations from all March 2009 ILW.COM seminars.
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar H-1B For Experts
From Kevin Lederman
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar PERM For Beginners
From Ellen Freeman
Client Relationship & Do & Do Not's
- Roving employees: PERM Instructions AILA Doc 09011470
- DOL Stockholders Minutes from 12/11/2006
- DOL FAQ Round 1
- 20 CFR 656(17)(k)(1)
- stockholders Minutes 02/03/2009
- On The Job Training
- PERM Instructions AILA Doc 09011470
- Matter of Delitizer Corp. of Newton 88 INA 483 (May 9, 1990)
- Typos & Errors corrections
- DOL FAQ Round 5 (08/08/2005)
- DOL FAQ on Fraud Rule, Round 2 03/31/2008
- 20 CFR 656.11(b)
- DOL FAQ Rounds 1 and 2
- DOL Fraud Rule 07/16/2007
- 20 CFR 656.31(f)
- Gary Endelman's & Cyrus Metha's February 2009 Bender article
- reconsideration & Appeal
- DOL Fraud FAQ Round 2 (03/31/2008)
- AILA Liaison Minutes 02/03/2009 posted 02/11/2009
- 20 CFR 656.24 (g)(3)
- 20CFR 656.26(b)(3)
From Sofia Zneimer
- Please see Gary Endelman and Cyrus Mehta's February 2009 article published on Immigration Daily.
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar Employer Sanctions For Experts
From Peter Schey
- Orhorhanghe v. INS, 38 F.3d 494 (9th Cir. 1994) (detention requires probable cause: reasonable suspicion of illegal presence. This determination must be individualized)
- Florida v. Bostick, 501 U.S. 429, 115 L. Ed. 2d 389, 111 S. Ct. 2382 (1991) (a seizure occurs when consideration of all the circumstances surrounding the encounter shows that the police conduct would have communicated to a reasonable person that he was not free to decline the officer's requests)
- INS v. Delgado, 466 US 210 (1984) (INS factory survey did not amount to a group detention when workers were free to leave even though INS agents were posted at exits and workers questioned at their work stations)
- Matter of Gregoria Cruz Perez 2/12/09 Decision by Immigration Judge Ashley Tabaddor (terminating removal proceedings because ICE agents violated agency regulations and the Fourth Amendment during work site operation)
From Angelo A. Paparelli
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar H-1B For Beginners
From Loan Huynh
- Payment of Wage Obligation
- Bona Fide Termination
8 CFR §214.2(h)(11)
22 CFR § 655.731(c)(7)(jj)(2)
From Russel Ford
- 8 CFR Plus, 2009-2010 Edition by P. J. Patel
The complete set of BCIS regulations (8 CFR), with an exhaustive topical INDEX.
- 20/22/28 CFR Plus, 2009-2010 Edition by P. J. Patel
This publication contains immigration related regulations of the Department of Labor (20 CFR), Department of State (22 CFR), and Department of Justice (28 CFR) with an exhaustive topical INDEX.
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar Removal For Experts
From Elizabeth Rompf Bruen
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar PERM For Experts
From Devang Shah
- Matter of 5th Avenue Landscaping, Inc., 2008-PER-00027
- Matter of Syncsort Inc., 2007-PER-00067
- Alpine Store Inc., 2007-PER-40
Citations for ILW.COM's Seminar Options For Health Care Professionals
From Suzanne B. Seltzer
Please see U.S. Government Manual, 2006-2007 Edition
About The Authors
Karen Weinstock, et al. are the speakers for H-1B For Experts. To purchase an audio CD of all 3 sessions, see here.
Sofia Zneimer, et al. are the speakers for PERM For Beginners. To purchase an audio CD of all 3 sessions, see here.
Angelo Paparelli, et al. are the speakers for Employer Sanctions For Experts. To purchase an audio CD of all 3 sessions, see here.
Elizabeth Rompf Bruen, et al. are the speakers for Removal For Experts. To purchase an audio CD of all 3 sessions, see here.
Aron Finkelstein, et al. are the speakers for PERM For Experts. To purchase an audio CD of all 3 sessions, see here.
The opinions expressed in this article do not necessarily reflect the opinion of ILW.COM.
Share this page
Bookmark this page
The leading immigration law publisher - over 50000 pages of free information!
© Copyright 1995- American Immigration LLC, ILW.COM